I never could have imagined the experiences, challenges and rewards that come along with the title and responsibility of being "Mom". Everyday my little ones present different needs to be met, new attitudes to understand, stages to conquer, and find new ways to unravel my patience. Despite the challenges, the rewards that come from a genuine I love you mom, a moment of 3 children happily playing together, and even a simple accomplishment bring feelings and emotions that words can't describe. I am ever so grateful for my Precious Little Ones; for their individuality, talents, and the completeness each one contributes to the Cox Clan.

January 6, 2009

Holiday Magic

One thing I love about Christmas, is that we celebrate all month long. We participated in many activites and events to feel the Christmas spirit. Madelyn participated with the Canyon Ridge first grade class singing Christmas songs, while Mason and Jalen especially enjoyed dancing in the back. We attended the ward Christmas party and made a trip to the Mesa temple to enjoy the many lights and nativity sets. This year was especially fun because we happened to go on a night with performers singing Christmas songs. I got the cutest movie clip of the kids dancing and singing along, but I cannot get it to upload to my blog:( So you'll have to use your imagination on that one! Another fun tradition the kids enjoy is performing the nativity with the Cox family in Utah. This year Madelyn finally got to be Mary. She was thrilled! Mason was a shephard and unfortunately, Jalen refused to participate! I love all of these activities and especially the sweet moments and feelings it brings that remind me of the true meaning of Christmas, of Jesus Christ.







No comments: