I never could have imagined the experiences, challenges and rewards that come along with the title and responsibility of being "Mom". Everyday my little ones present different needs to be met, new attitudes to understand, stages to conquer, and find new ways to unravel my patience. Despite the challenges, the rewards that come from a genuine I love you mom, a moment of 3 children happily playing together, and even a simple accomplishment bring feelings and emotions that words can't describe. I am ever so grateful for my Precious Little Ones; for their individuality, talents, and the completeness each one contributes to the Cox Clan.

June 2, 2009

Dance Girl Dance!

Madelyn experienced her first year in dance this past year. She enjoyed both ballet and jazz, of course jazz being her favorite! I think it was primarily because she danced to music from High School Musical 3! At her dance recital, she looked so adorable and really did an awesome job. She is definatey a natural and beautiful dancer. I was so proud of her and kept thinking to myself, I can't believe how much my baby girl is growing up!










Madelyn with her classmate, Sierra.



Madelyn with her teacher, Ms. Tiffany, who was an awesome teacher!

7 comments:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

She is beyond beautiful!! wow!!

Unknown said...

That is so cute. I hope Cora wants to dance when she gets older. So sweet, I love her outfit.

JaKe and NaT* said...

oh jennie she looks so so beautiful! she is just growin and growin....i only wish i could have been there for her recital! i can't get over how dan cute little maddy bug looks.. i miss you all so much!! Tell maddy i'm so proud of her she is the most beautifulest ballerina i have ever seen!!

Mark and Jessica said...

She looks so pretty in her dance outfit! What fun to be able to dance and from such a fun teacher.

Shannon said...

Aww. So cute!! I'd love to come watch her!!! I think when our children start doing the things we remember doing at their age it WOW's me too....bitter sweet isn't it!

peterson said...

Cute Maddy! I love her costume. Tell her she better show us her dances when she comes to Utah! Can't wait to see you guys!

The Dyreng's said...

How cute! She looked so amazing in her little costume. She is growing up so fast. We love and miss her. Heck we miss all of you! We can't wait until you get here. See you soon!