I never could have imagined the experiences, challenges and rewards that come along with the title and responsibility of being "Mom". Everyday my little ones present different needs to be met, new attitudes to understand, stages to conquer, and find new ways to unravel my patience. Despite the challenges, the rewards that come from a genuine I love you mom, a moment of 3 children happily playing together, and even a simple accomplishment bring feelings and emotions that words can't describe. I am ever so grateful for my Precious Little Ones; for their individuality, talents, and the completeness each one contributes to the Cox Clan.

January 13, 2010

Family Pictures

I've caught myself several times lately thinking, "Am I really a Mom of 3 kids, one of which will be 8 soon??" How did I get here so quickly? Where has the time gone? Am I doing things right? And even more so, am I really prepared to continue this journey because I realize life's challenges will only increase as my kids get older.  Will they continue to be excited after school to share their day's experiences? Will they still be cuddle bugs and give loves and kisses? How long will Friday movie and pizza night home with Mom and Dad be the coolest thing ever?

There's definately no answers to these questions.  As for now, I cling to my children's unconditional love, easiness to forgive my mistakes, their innocense, and their sweet and precious spirits.  I do treasure them.

We recently had family pictures taken.  Here are just a few of my favorites....

































Photography by Bella Bean Photography

10 comments:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

these are awesome jennie!! you have such a beautiful family!!!! did shannon do these? fantastic!!

Brian and Kelsey said...

Your pictures are so cute! Your kids are so stinkin' cute! It was fun to see you guys at Christmas

Chad and Mandi said...

Oh my heck those are so cute! You guys just have the most adorable little family! Sorry we missed you at Christmas :(

mindy said...

my friend here saw your christmas card and thought you all belong in a magazine. I agree. Great pictures of a great family!!

The Dyreng's said...

I love them all she captured your kids perfectly!!! Thanks for the little note that was so sweet.

Jenna said...

Love them! Your family is gorgeous and I have all the confidence in the world that your kids will always think you're the coolest!!

Unknown said...

What beautiful family pictures! I love the one with your family holding hands. So sweet. I do think about what it will be like when they get older, it is a little daunting to think about teenagers!

Brooke said...

Your pictures turned out so beautiful....I love them all!!

Anonymous said...

Darling photos Jennie! I love each and every one of them! Mason reminds me so much of Jake. :) Miss you and luv you lots, trina

jaordyna said...

VERY cute family pix! Mason looks like a blonde Alan.