I never could have imagined the experiences, challenges and rewards that come along with the title and responsibility of being "Mom". Everyday my little ones present different needs to be met, new attitudes to understand, stages to conquer, and find new ways to unravel my patience. Despite the challenges, the rewards that come from a genuine I love you mom, a moment of 3 children happily playing together, and even a simple accomplishment bring feelings and emotions that words can't describe. I am ever so grateful for my Precious Little Ones; for their individuality, talents, and the completeness each one contributes to the Cox Clan.

September 26, 2008

To Nanna

Madelyn recently typed and printed off this letter all by herself. I think it is quite precious...

I love my nanny. My nanny is very swet. You are my best nanny. I even help you weed the gerdin. I even go to the stor. I am glad for you to come to jalens birth perdy. to nanny from maddybug.



Madelyn was so excited about her new achievement....being brave enough to get her ears pierced! She has talked about getting it done for over 6 months now, but really wanted her aunts and Nanna to be with. So we decided that would be a fun thing to do while in Utah for her birthday. However, the entire month of July, Madelyn was too scared to do it. Finally last weekend she was ready. She never winced or whined and is so happy to have it done. Of course she had to make several phone calls to Nanna and a couple of her aunts to share the good news!

3 comments:

OneBrilliantGirl said...

Yay Maddie! I'm so excited that you were brave and pierced your ears! You look super cute with those earrings. And, what a nice note for nanny. You're such a sweetheart. love you!

JaKe and NaT* said...

i'm so excited maddie finally decided to get her ears pierced! it made my day when she called me!! they look so dang cute in her!! i miss you and your kids so much jennie.. hope things are goin well!! love you!

peterson said...

That letter was so sweet! Maddies earings are so cute! WE miss you guys!!