I never could have imagined the experiences, challenges and rewards that come along with the title and responsibility of being "Mom". Everyday my little ones present different needs to be met, new attitudes to understand, stages to conquer, and find new ways to unravel my patience. Despite the challenges, the rewards that come from a genuine I love you mom, a moment of 3 children happily playing together, and even a simple accomplishment bring feelings and emotions that words can't describe. I am ever so grateful for my Precious Little Ones; for their individuality, talents, and the completeness each one contributes to the Cox Clan.

November 16, 2008

Visit from the tooth fairy

Madelyn FINALLY lost her first tooth! She has been waiting for this day for months as she has watched all her friends and classmates loose their teeth over the last year. She anxiously awaited that night to leave her tooth for the tooth fairy. At 2:00 a.m. she woke me up to show me that the tooth fairy had found her tooth and left money! Now's she's even more excited for the next one to fall out.



5 comments:

Becca said...

Way to go Maddy!

Shannon said...

She was so excited about it!! She was telling me all about it in church Sunday!! She's too cute!!

peterson said...

How exciting Madelyn! We can't wait to see you guys next week. Hunter talks about it everyday.

Shelby said...

How exciting for Maddy! She looks so cute with a gap! Dallin is also anticipating his first visit from the tooth fairy.

Mayra said...

Hey Jenni, how are you? Well I was looking a Nona's blog and found yours. Was wondering if I could add you to mine. You can add me if you want. Your kids are getting so big!Cute.