I never could have imagined the experiences, challenges and rewards that come along with the title and responsibility of being "Mom". Everyday my little ones present different needs to be met, new attitudes to understand, stages to conquer, and find new ways to unravel my patience. Despite the challenges, the rewards that come from a genuine I love you mom, a moment of 3 children happily playing together, and even a simple accomplishment bring feelings and emotions that words can't describe. I am ever so grateful for my Precious Little Ones; for their individuality, talents, and the completeness each one contributes to the Cox Clan.

August 6, 2008

Olsen Family's Visit

We were so excited to have the Olsen family visit us before Steven left for his mission. Our kids had so much fun with them...Madelyn was thrilled to have Daniel and James to play with. Mason adores Kim, probably because she is so sweet to him, plays games, and gives her undivided attention to him. And Jalen grew quite fond of Steven and Matthew...insisting on their help with whatever he wanted. The Olsens' are such a neat family and I can't say enough about how much we adore and appreciate their children. Alan and I are very grateful that our kids have them as cousins to look up to.



We had fun visiting the Wildlife Zoo, swimming at the Surprise Aquatic Center, playing games, and just visiting together. One of the highlights for me was having Matthew and Kim help me set up my MP3 player (it had been sitting in its package for over 7 months). Being so far out of the technology loop, I hadn't even tried to figure out how to get it working. That is quite embarrassing to admit, but it's the truth. Thanks Matt and Kim!!














No comments: