I never could have imagined the experiences, challenges and rewards that come along with the title and responsibility of being "Mom". Everyday my little ones present different needs to be met, new attitudes to understand, stages to conquer, and find new ways to unravel my patience. Despite the challenges, the rewards that come from a genuine I love you mom, a moment of 3 children happily playing together, and even a simple accomplishment bring feelings and emotions that words can't describe. I am ever so grateful for my Precious Little Ones; for their individuality, talents, and the completeness each one contributes to the Cox Clan.

August 8, 2008

Father & Son Campout

Alan and the boys spent the weekend together during our ward's father and son campout. Of course they had a great time...the outdoors, dirt, fires, sticks, and 4-wheelers is just their element! Madelyn was very upset about being left behind, but she soon realized that a girls weekend was just as fun! Shopping, staying up late watching girly movies, and getting all the attention she wanted turned out to be not so bad after all!






The only incident of the weekend was the cut and later black eye Jalen got from falling and hitting his face on a rock. I have to say that's pretty darn good!





No comments: