I never could have imagined the experiences, challenges and rewards that come along with the title and responsibility of being "Mom". Everyday my little ones present different needs to be met, new attitudes to understand, stages to conquer, and find new ways to unravel my patience. Despite the challenges, the rewards that come from a genuine I love you mom, a moment of 3 children happily playing together, and even a simple accomplishment bring feelings and emotions that words can't describe. I am ever so grateful for my Precious Little Ones; for their individuality, talents, and the completeness each one contributes to the Cox Clan.

August 7, 2008

Fun Pictures

Here goes my first slide show....

<

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are blogging now! I agree with you about the journaling part, it is a fun way to journal and remember the fun things we do in our families. Because truly, I don't journal with a pen much. I enjoyed reading your blog and seeing the cute pictures.