I never could have imagined the experiences, challenges and rewards that come along with the title and responsibility of being "Mom". Everyday my little ones present different needs to be met, new attitudes to understand, stages to conquer, and find new ways to unravel my patience. Despite the challenges, the rewards that come from a genuine I love you mom, a moment of 3 children happily playing together, and even a simple accomplishment bring feelings and emotions that words can't describe. I am ever so grateful for my Precious Little Ones; for their individuality, talents, and the completeness each one contributes to the Cox Clan.

August 15, 2008

Here we go!!

So I've been wanting to create a blog for over a year now....but I always think that I don't have enough time. I love looking at so many creative, fun, and inspiring blogs of friends and family and honestly, I feel inadequate to try and do it myself. However, I've decided no more excuses!! More than anything, this blog is for purely selfish reasons...I want to remember how cute and precious my little ones are, the funny things they do and say, and their accomplishments. I want to remember how we spent our time, the many wonderful people that we get to associate with, and the fun and memorable places we visit. I am excited to invite you to view the "Cox Clan" and see what we've been up to, and more importantly for me to journal and keep memories alive for many, many years to come for me and my little family!

7 comments:

peterson said...

I love your blog! I hope that I can get mine up this weekend. We hope you guys are doing good down there. My kids sure do miss their cousins. Hunter talks about them all the time and wants to play with them like every day.

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

that is so what blogging is all about! and the bonus of stalking you through your blog is great for the rest of us!! thanks for letting me be apart of it, we miss and love you guys.

Candace said...

YEAH!!!

Shelby said...

I love it! Now the preasure is really on to get mine going!

Becca said...

Good job Jenni! I'm so excited that you have a blog now!!

katrina berg said...

Jennie, how exciting to read about your beautiful family! I've been hoping you'd join us for a while, makes you guys seem so less distant :). luvs, trina

Nicole said...

You are a great writer and your blog is really neat to read. Seems like things are really working out for you. The kids are all looking so big. Love the Firetruck cake....very creative! Glad to hear that all went well with Mason's surgery.