I never could have imagined the experiences, challenges and rewards that come along with the title and responsibility of being "Mom". Everyday my little ones present different needs to be met, new attitudes to understand, stages to conquer, and find new ways to unravel my patience. Despite the challenges, the rewards that come from a genuine I love you mom, a moment of 3 children happily playing together, and even a simple accomplishment bring feelings and emotions that words can't describe. I am ever so grateful for my Precious Little Ones; for their individuality, talents, and the completeness each one contributes to the Cox Clan.

August 4, 2008

Kindergarten Days

Kindergarten graduation came with much anticipation and excitment. She loved her kindergarten year, her teacher Mr. Palumbo and her many new friends. But she was also ready for the summer and very proud that she would soon be a first grader!









Jalen was mommy's big helper at graduation as the camera man. Although I didn't get the footage I would have like, he surely enjoyed his important job!



For mother's day, I got a special gift from Madelyn...a kindergarten presentation of songs and stories about how much they love their moms. On their hats is a heart and poem that read "I love you forever; I like you for always; As long as I'm living; My mommy you'll be!!" So special. The program made me realize how fast my little "Baby Doll" is growing up...I can't believe she's 5 years old and attending school all day. Madelyn is such a sweet, energetic, and spirited girl. I love you!!




Poud brothers supporting their sisters!


Mr. Palumbo's wife had a baby towards the end of the year, so Ms. Adelman planned a surprise shower/party for him. The kids were so excited to get to give Mr. Palumbo's baby boy a present and share that excitment with him.


For a field trip, the kindergarten class visited the Wildlife Zoo. I got to go along as a chaperone and loved every minute! Madelyn made some really great friendships with her classmates over the year. A few of her favorites from Mr. Palumbo's class were Alexis, Grace, Kristen, Rilee, and Austin.









Madelyn was so excited to ride a bus for the first time! We were lucky enough to get to be the cool kids with the back seat. With every turn and bump the bus went over, all the kids squelled with excitment!









No comments: