I never could have imagined the experiences, challenges and rewards that come along with the title and responsibility of being "Mom". Everyday my little ones present different needs to be met, new attitudes to understand, stages to conquer, and find new ways to unravel my patience. Despite the challenges, the rewards that come from a genuine I love you mom, a moment of 3 children happily playing together, and even a simple accomplishment bring feelings and emotions that words can't describe. I am ever so grateful for my Precious Little Ones; for their individuality, talents, and the completeness each one contributes to the Cox Clan.

August 12, 2008

Madelyn Turned 6!!

Madelyn was a very lucky girl to get to celebrate her birthday in Utah with her many cousins and friends. She was very excited this year and understands now what birthdays invovle....presents, parties, and special attention. Her anticipation for these things was evident for about a week. Madelyn continually reminded her aunts, uncles and cousins that her birthday was coming up. The day before her birthday she went to the grocery store with her Aunt Natalie and matter-of-factly told Natalie that she hoped everyone remembered that they only had one more day to shop for her present, so everyone better make sure they get their shopping done!
Madelyn had a water game party with friends and cousins on her birthday and then later got to celebrate again with the Coxs' at the cabin. Her favorite present was her kareoke machine because as Madelyn stated, "Now I can sing like Hannah Montana!"











2 comments:

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Hi Jenni!! How fun it was to see my little girls face on your blog...I am blog jumping :) Kristen found my blog.. I found yours thru hers and here we are! To fun! :) Hope all is well and back to NorMaL since your trip to Ut. I am sure Maddie is loving school about as much as Jentrie! Life is good..Cute blog -they are addicting! Later!

Shannon said...

Looks like she had lots of fun times!!!! How special!!!